This is the Website of Baker Small Solicitors a company registered in England and Wales under Registration Number no 07185270. The registered address is 2 Whittle Court, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, MK5 8FT.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, together with the data protection, disclaimer & copyright pages as they govern Baker Small’s relationship with you in relation to the use of this Website. You can also access our Client Care and Complaints Policy here.
The Website to which these terms and conditions apply and for which Baker Small is responsible is www.bakersmall.co.uk. Baker Small may change these Website terms and conditions at any time. You should check from time to time to review the Website terms and conditions to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned byBaker Small Solicitors (© 2014 Baker Small Solicitors) or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Full Copyright Notice. The Full Copyright Notice forms part of these Website terms and conditions.
- This Website, including the contents of the Members Area, contain general information and do not constitute advice on any specific legal matter. WhilstBaker Small makes every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as legal advice. By using this Website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content. If you require advice on any specific legal problem or matter, please contact one of our solicitors.
- Content related to the law and legal developments featured on this Website are based upon the laws of England and Wales unless otherwise expressly stated.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to provide further information and are not intended to signify that Baker Small endorses such website and/or content. Baker Small has no responsibility for the content of the linked website. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of any other websites you may visit.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without Baker Small’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT BAKER SMALL EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.
Baker Small does not exclude Baker Small’s liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Baker Small’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter, which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
Baker Small is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This Website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, Baker Small does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, Baker Small cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.